The new me

The new me
Tyrrels Wood

Saturday 16 August 2014

Plotting about a Saturday...

So today is an average day. Not much happening besides cleaning and chilling. Yesterday was a very encouraging day. Received a job offer on a Part time basis for a charity organisation. Waiting for the final verdict on the details and offer. Received an email enquiry from my home Services advert but they are too far for me to offer my services so I politely declined their enquiry. I also had training given on Transcript typing and audios. This helps generate a form of income while I make money in other areas. The AVON cold calling went well and I had a few takers. Will collect my orders on Monday. Will be placing the final orders on Wednesday next week.

A bit windy today with a chill in the air but its warm inside. Hayz and mom have gone to get Lunch and Kev has gone to the rubbish dump. Im looking after the kids who are watching a movie.

Hope my Day carry's on Peacefully xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment