The new me

The new me
Tyrrels Wood

Thursday 14 August 2014

A Good Day

Today has been a good and productive day. Got my cold calling done with a few prospects. Will collect my orders on Monday. I quite enjoyed doing it this morning. I am a new face in the area so I had a few takers. Now know where to go back and where not to go back to. Emailed my Journo Friend this morning just to ask how he was doing because I was thinking of him. He recently lost his brother in a motor bike accident (I think...) so I thought I would just say hi.....he replied very shortly with a big explanation mark to say his working on the deadline on the edit of his book!.....as if he was irritated by my email......Oh well.......Like I said......I'll never win his heart over. Its no loss to me. He is moving to Spain end of December 2014. I have mentioned that I would go visit him but who knows if I would actually ever do something like that. I have never met him in person and he seems to have his issues some times so I don't think I would bother.

Besides this, I have yet again been job hunting but no emails today. Its the quiet holiday season so will keep my head above the water for now.

Kev took the kids on their bikes to practise and teach Faye to ride a bike. They came home and it has rained a bit. My mom is making stitched carry bags out of plastic shopping bags. She cuts them out and then irons and sows them together.

Other than that, I feel a bit lazy and will go see what I can do to keep my self busy.

I will be cooking dinner tonight, maybe chicken and hope to have my evening end well. I hope I can get proper sleep tonight. Have emailed Jane asking for more territories for AVON and I am hoping she will reply by tomorrow with some information for me. My orders get placed next week Wednesday and she has only given me 3 roads to work with. How does she honestly expect me to make a 400 pound target off 3 roads..........I feel this area is a bit too over traded and I am waiting to say this to Jane if she replies with no details.
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely positive post! It's really nice to read things like this Ally, it's very encouraging and uplifting and I'm glad that you are having a very good day. You will ALWAYS have good days, you have to believe in yourself and life. You have so much potential sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your positive encouragement. I didnt mean to insult you in my previous post. I was just getting things off in writing. No one reads this but you and I didnt really want you to take it to heart. I was just venting. No hard feelings because I need to step up to the plate and be positive and happy. xxx

    ReplyDelete