The new me

The new me
Tyrrels Wood

Thursday 14 August 2014

A New Day

I woke up at 5am this morning with the sun just below the horizon. Have been sitting outside already and have had my cup of coffee. No wind today and its warm with no clouds. Sun is shining nice and brightly now. Most of the house hold is still asleep but I think my sister is up getting ready for work. I shall wait for her to get ready and then I shall get my self ready for the day. Ive applied for a job at a Law Firm this morning and will be going into the village roads today to cold call my AVON brochure. I am a bit excited as it is something for me to do.

I placed an advert in the Daily press on Monday for my Home Services business and it goes in today. I am hoping I might get a call or 2 over the next week. Will have to wait and see.

Any how, hope this day brings me good tidings and that I can stay positive. Waking up this morning greated me with a feeling of depression in my gut. Trying to ignore it and will move on as best I can.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment