The new me

The new me
Tyrrels Wood

Friday 29 August 2014

New Thoughts, New Ideas, New results

Ive had a lot on my mind lately. Stress is one of them. Not having a job and getting my health back to normal. I felt a bit home sick this afternoon after dwelling on thoughts about what it was like at my old job, but then I think to my self that there COULD possibly be something better for me here. It is difficult to hold to sometimes but I think how lucky I am to have a warm bed every night, my family close by and my mom. I think of all the different places to go and see and the different things to do every day.

I am hoping for some greener pastures and hoping for something really good to happen to me. There is a specific job I really want at Dunstan Hall but I am frightened to death that I am not confident enough to pull it off at the interview - thats if I am lucky enough to get one.

I dont feel like I fit in just yet, but then I am starting to think that I could not go back to SA. My life is here now. I really need to get my head around that ...........

There HAS to be something better for me...................

No comments:

Post a Comment