The new me

The new me
Tyrrels Wood

Thursday 30 January 2014

Happening Happening - GO GO GO

So work this week has been insanely busy. But I enjoy it and most of it is quite nice to do. Will be attending a property seminar / function in 2 weeks and it reminds me of the days when I use to do seminars for IIA. I will be attending to the register and ensuring the Guest list is logged properly. Also have to organise the set up and catering for the event so I hope it all runs smoothly. Least to say I have to make about 100 property portfolio brochures for all the Brokers who are all coming. That will be time consuming.

Other than that, Its my Internet buddys little baby's birthday today. Mia turns 1 today and has posted a picture of her on his phone. Shes such a cute little thing. I have his Greenday look-a-like photo saved to my phone page because everytime I look at my phone and see him, it really gives me a warm feeling.

My other internet freind , Michael messaged me last night to say he is working on his book. I thought it was his novel but its another book he is working on. I asked him why he said he liked me the other day and enjoys having me as a freind (so far) > until any romance accures with wishful thinking lol, but he replied to me last night and he said  "Well, you're unstoppably cheerful despite circumstances, which shows strength of character"

I was so flattered that he said this and it really put a smile on my face. I am glad he can pick up pieces of my personality just by sms.

So having said that - change of subject - On saturday I have a morning spa treatment booked with all our lady freinds at a place called Octavia in Emporars palace. I have booked to have a full body exfoliation and when they have exfoliated, I will climb into a sauna shower to wash it off and then go back for a full body moistorise rub down. I am also having a half leg wax and I am having a Gel nail manicure. There will be lunch served with free Juice and coffees. This place is apparently top notch and only thr best go there (hehe), they have hot pools, sauna's , all sorts. There are about Five of us girls going to gether. Just cannot Wait.

David and Mags leave for Durban tomorrow morning for Amy's wedding. They will only come back on Sunday evening so I will be home alone for the weekend. Might pop round to Andrew on Sunday.

Any how, thats it for now, got to get the morning started with work cause there is lots to do.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your pamper thing at Emporer's soundsd fantastic if you're into that kind of thing - what the efff is a full body exfoliation? Sounds positively scary.

    ReplyDelete