The new me

The new me
Tyrrels Wood

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Boys, Boys , Boys and More Boys

Ok so what now? what is a girl to do with all this falling at her feet...........

My Accountant Freind is too kind - super hot - perfect in every way - however he is never available for human interaction.....one on one human interaction. His job consumes him too much and he is too busy. He is gentle with me and there has never been an awkward moment between us.

The Investigative Journalist however is..... - OK now he is just something else - best way I can describe him is WOW!!!!!!! He is the ultimate beauty of all beauties. He is however playing hard to get and is also never available. He intimidates me too much but I am just freakin overly infactuated with this man...........I freakin dont know what to do with my self. He doesnt say much which makes it worse cause I just cannot get into this persons head. He describes his intelligence as Rocket Scientist and yes he litrelly is.

He wont budge to suggest a date with me and he is on a way higher level than me..................How will I survive!!!!!

Then there is the Cape Town super Model......he is not talking to me at the moment cause apparently I broke his heart................yes.....I am as surprised as you???? wtf!!!! He was perfect to start off with but then he just got nasty............I still tend to think of him from time to time.

Then there is another more less attractive but softer Capetonian that wants to marry me and have my kids. LOL.......................Say no more ally...........

then there is some slut that just wants to jump my bones and get dirty with me..............He seems like a Nymphomaniac crazy person that seems to have a vindictive side to him. Im still trying to figure out if this is correct..................However I am hoping he will just fall off the bus and dissapear because he is a bit crazy for me.

I want the Accountant but I want to marry the Journalist............................What am I ganna do with my self?

Why cant I stick to one thing at a time........what is wrong with me and how do I fix it.

Am I deprived?
Am I depressed?
Am I an idiot?

2 comments:

  1. The reason these guys are being silent and not wanting to get involved, is quite obvious to me, who's been on the dating websites many times. They are all MARRIED. Or they are in a relationship. Try to find another venue to meet guys than on the interweb - most of the people who you meet online are trolls of the highest order. How they describe themselves is how they think you want to hear it. The journalist guys sounds like a prick to me - he's no rocket scientist but then you can't spell - which could be putting him off :) just joking (well kinda) ... good luck trawling for men. Do you have Match.com in South Africa? They arrange singles nights where you can go and meet and interact with actual real live people in a safe setting. That's the type of thing you should be doing. By the way, you look like a bombshell in these photos on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. Your funny Carrot :) Thanks for the bombshell compliment. hehehe. You made me so thanks. hehehe. I have ignored the Accountant and the Journo for 3 days now and counting. Im tired of chasing men however will not seek a blind date night out with match.com > not after the last blind date that was organised for me./ That guy turned out to be a freak and swears at women. He swore at me ON Christmas eve because I didnt want to go to his house and because I was with my family. He told me to F off cause I wasnt paying any attention to him (ON CHRISTMAS EVE) > guys like that are women beaters............ But none the less, I am plotting on and just dealing with the fact that I am going to be a spinster for the rest of my life. Oh well........no point complaining. (You say I am a beauty but no one wants me????) every one at work also says I am a beauty......WHY cant I then find someone.....??? Oh well. Il be okay. :) mwa

    ReplyDelete