The new me

The new me
Tyrrels Wood

Saturday 14 September 2013

What keeps popping up on the back of my mind

While Ive been potting around at home just listening to my mp4 player, thoughts start to pop up in my head about what freinds I have and what will I do when my best freind is no longer around. I dont have many freinds and the 2 freinds that I do have ,(one is always too busy to see me) and the other one is leaving the country soon. My best freind is at work right now and one thing I can say is that he is constantly on my mind. It really worries me about what I am going to do and how lonely I am going to be when he leaves. He relaxes me when I am around him and I feel I could get stranded on an Island with him forever and it would be the best thing ever. I love having alone time with him. He comforts me. I am going to miss our conversations. I am going to miss his freindship. There is no other person like him. and I will NEVER meet anyone like him again. I dont want him to leave and it frightens me to death........

1 comment: