The new me

The new me
Tyrrels Wood

Sunday 29 September 2013

Something new

Something new has popped up into my life......I have befreinded a person through business at work. The conversations have been quite detailed and personal but yet safe and honest. However he is married. I do not know what he looks like because I have been speaking to him over the phone and he has told me a lot about him self. He is 40yrs old and lived in the UK for 10 years before moving back to SA. He plays instruments and runs about 5 -10km every day. He also does rock climbing every Sunday and has a brilliant taste in music. His favourate is Tom Waits. He tries to avoid talking about his wife but he has told me how they married and how their relationship started. He keeps our freindship very casual and does not cross any boundaries but he has asked that he hopes one day we can have a drink together. He has told me so much and he seems to think I am fascinating. He must be intrigued by me because he keeps initiating conversation and he keeps emailing and phoning me.

I hope this just does' nt turn bad. I just want new freinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment