The new me

The new me
Tyrrels Wood

Monday 26 January 2015

Life has turned over a new leaf

Its been quite a while since I last wrote anything but things are looking good for me for a change. I have made a full recovery from my relapse. My mom is writing a book about it and I have given her some resource to refer to with her research into writing the book about what has happened to me since arriving in the UK and my life prior to that. I am quite proud of my self for the accomplishments that I have achieved since last year November. I was offered a job in November as a Care Assistant for a residential care home and since starting my new found career on the 17th November, I seemed to have just shot for the stars. I was made permanent this month and made my probation by a month early purely because of my determination and will to be happy.

My new career is hard work but it is different and good in so many ways. I am giving back now where I couldn't before. This is exactly what my sister wanted for me and it is something that I have bitten the bullet for and done for my self. It is a very rewarding career but can be emotionally and physically exhausting. This is good for me though because I need to be kept on my toes at all times and something that is busy for me and helps make my days fly by. 
I work 12 hour shifts 4 days a week with days off in between and this allows me to enjoy other areas of my life. I am slowly making friends at work and enjoying my time at my new company. My employers and work colleagues are good to me. My hard work is paying off as well as I am starting to make good money.

My goals for 2015 are to book for my provisional drivers license in January and get that done by the middle of the year. I am also working towards saving for my own apartment by May 2015. If this goes well, I am also saving for a car in hopes that I will finally get my drivers license.

There is no romance in my life because I am too busy for that, but I will admit that I have developed over whelming feelings towards a cyber friend that I met online and I really enjoy hearing from him. He is a Scientist who creates cures for deseases and has a Post-Doctorate degree. He looks like James Bond " Daniel Craig" and has the personality to suite this description. It is exceptionally difficult to read into his emotions and hopefully one day he will grace me with the priviledge of having a drink with him. He is however currently in a relationship with another women but he messages me from time to time keeping things very simple. I am jealous in a way because if I had'nt fallen out on a potential date I was suppose to have with him last year, he would be dating me right now instead of someone else. I blame my self for that and can only hope that a romance shall spawn. I have been talking to him for 3 months now and if this continues, I can only hope for a good friendship with him.

I have found my happy place now Ally so you can be proud of what you have achieved setterling in the UK and making this your new home. Well Done!

Saint Motel - Ace in the whole  - "Shes got style, shes got grace......."

No comments:

Post a Comment